jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

All’s well






























-You're so goodlooking!
-Thanks, on the inside, I'm dead.


amicable communication
good day
good night

I dabble
ordering myself
not to hurt
I know better
Asphyxia

hungry to disclose
what I feel, live, see
I stand alone
And reduce it all to
“Hope all’s well”

hungry to disclose
what I feel, live, see
I stand alone
And reduce it all to
“Hope all’s well”

Unparalleled conversations
Without essence
Without having anything
more than the clinging grasp
of maintaining contact

It's like ripping off my fingers
Expecting not to bleed
It's like looking into your eyes
And surmising not to feel

hungry to disclose
what I feel, live, see
I stand alone
And reduce it all to
“Hope all’s well”

I want to melt into you

Obtuse mind
It was in the cards
But not so fast
Not so intense

Once again I'm electrocuted
On the outside they admire my face and my body
But inside everything lies rotten

hungry to disclose
what I feel, live, see
I stand alone
And reduce it all to
“Hope all’s well”


SaveSave
SaveSave

No hay comentarios: