jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

history



Repeating faces
Repeating phrases
Repeating phases 

intensity in my heart
immensity in my heart
fierceness in my heart
depth in my heart

Tears that never meant to fall
They fall on it’s own
Make me clear
Easy on the eye
What a curse

Repeating faces
Repeating phrases
Repeating phases 

I am the shepherd that relinquishes
I am the tongue of fire
I am the woman that nobody listened to
The oomph that lingers

Agonizing is an understatement
Shedding my skin
Mental metamorphosis
Breaking the chrysalis

Repeating faces
Repeating phrases
Repeating phases 

The illusion of pain
So real
so tangible
So mine
Forgetful of my mistakes
Internalizing the irony

In this shit world everybody has two sides if you are lucky
Shake my hand and break my stride
Shake my hand and crack me open


Don’t summon the monster if you can’t embrace it
The face in the reflection I no longer recognize.


Solshine 2016

No hay comentarios: